Thursday, July 27, 2006

Back to Work

I'm back to work after 3 weeks of MC. It seems that there are so many things that need to be done. Sabar je lah. Buat yang mana terlarat je lah. Don't want to worry too much.

Luckily when I was not around my assistant was able to handle most of the simple and routine works. Kalau tak teruk jugak. Tambah-tambah the new boss ni (oh yes, our dept has a new head starting from 1 June 2006, just before I went for my operations.. which is a big relief for me as I tak larat nak jadi acting head lama-lama...not for HR!) expects a lot of things from us. And then he has a lot of plans that we need to carry out.

As usuallah.. after long absence from work.. it takes time to get back to full gear again. But then.. don't think I can do that. Have to speed up terus. Time seems too precious now.

No comments: