Thursday, November 2, 2006

A Holiday Worth Waiting For

I wish I don't have to be back to work yet.

The 6 days spent in Penang was wonderful. We had a blast! Holiday Inn Penang was a great place for families. The room was nice and facilities are great. Ellix loves the kidspot. Once she discovered the place, she basically doesn't want to go elsewhere, except the beach and swimming pool. Even her meals were taken there.

Come to think of it, I think I would enjoy it as much as she does too, if I am her age. She got to do handicrafts, arts, etc, etc. She made a bead-necklace for her and a handpainted mug for me.

Since ellix is basically taken care of at the kidspot, that left my husband and I some time to ourselves. We could go to places that Ellix would compaint (because it is not comfy enough) without having to worry about her.

Too bad the holiday is over.

No comments: