Saturday, March 18, 2006

I Wonder ....

Sometimes I wonder what is my purpose of living. I have been asking this question for so many years now and to be honest, I haven't found the answer yet.

I wonder what I have achieved so far. What will people remember about me when I am no longer around? Will my daughter remember me as the best mom that anybody can ask for? Will my husband remember me as the most loving wife any husband can dream about? Will my employer remember me as the model employee any employer can ever choose? Will my mother remember me as the obedient daughter that any parent can hope to have? Will my brothers and sister remember me as the reliable sister that any sibling can wish for? I don't know whether I will ever find the answers to my questions... but striving towards becoming one I will.... even though I know very well that nobody is perfect.

No comments: