Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Additional Tasks

Our head of HR is resigning and the President asked me to be the Acting Head while waiting for the new Head to be recruited.

I was, of course, reluctant, to take up the responsibilities. I am quite new to the department and there are a lot of things that I am still trying to get myself familiarize with. I am not even well-versed with some of the procedures. Lagipun HR is not a very favourable department and from what I can see, the staff has a somewhat negative impression about the department.

But then, I don't have a choice. The top management still insisted that be the Acting Head jugak. They promised that they will try to recruit the new Head ASAP. I really hope so because I just have a feeling that it's going to be tough on me. Banyak sangat issues that we have to address:- the integration, salary review, disgruntled employees, etc, etc.

I just have a feeling that I'm going to be extremely busy after this. Even my own tasks are already a lot. Now have to cover for the Head. What to do...

No comments: