Friday, June 2, 2006

New Bloke in Town

Thank God. Our head of HR reported duty this morning. I feel so relieved. At least I don't have to act on behalf of the department anymore. From now on it will be handled by somebody else.

I was called by the President just now. He thanked me for covering for the post and asked me to extend my assistance to the new Head as much as possible.

Had the chance to go through details of the department with our new Head. Well, he seems OK. Really hope that we will be able to work well together.

In the afternoon, I was called by the COO. He inquired about our new Head and what I think of him. Well, of course I told him it's too early for me to comment. But, my instinct says that he is OK.

The COO, on a personal note, told me that he wished I am the Head instead of somebody else. But, as usual, I told him "you know what my answer would be. I don't want it."

Let's hope everything will be OK after this.

No comments: