Saturday, August 5, 2006

Teambuilding Program

Going for Teambuilding Program in about 2 hours' time and my hubby is not very happy about that. He kept reminding me not to overdo the activities as I had just recovered from my operation.

Well, I can't miss this. Had been planning this program with our new Head ever since I got back from my medical leave. I know this is going to be fun. And if things go well, we are going to adopt this module for all other departments.

A bit scared of the physical activities, though. There will be water activities, which is something that I'm not so keen as I can't swim. And then there will be flying fox...again something that I have never done before and quite scary to me as I'm afraid of height. But then.. there's always the first time for everything. We never know what it feels until we try it.

As long as I take my medication and be careful of what I do, I think things will be alright.

No comments: