Friday, August 11, 2006

Wishful Thinking

Have you ever wondered sometimes why your life turns out to be the way it is? What have you done to deserve it? Well, I did and I still do.

I know it is not good to question something that has been given by GOD but sometimes I just cannot help it.

Maybe it's because I have my unfulfilled dreams and wants and they are still there at the back of my mind and inside my heart.

I may sound like I am not grateful for what life has offered me. Well, I am. I always bersyukur for what GOD has given me so far but still... there's a part of me that yearns for more.

I still wish that:

I have peace of heart
I have days are full of smiles
I grow old gracefully
I find happiness
I find contentment
I have good health
I find solace
I have trust
I have love

But most of all, I wish that my dream are fulfilled

No comments: