Tuesday, January 2, 2007

New Year...New Resolutions?

Happy New Year!! Good bye 2006 and welcome 2007.

Looking back, 2006 had been a trying year for me. So many things happened that sometimes I wished I can forget that some of them ever happened. But I guess what happened had made me a much stronger and wiser person.

I hope 2007 will be a better year for me. There are so many things that I hope for but most of all I hope that:


  1. I will be much stronger emotionally
  2. I will be much healthier
  3. I will be blessed with a happy family

And, of course not forgetting that I'm also hoping against all odds that;


  1. I will be able to lose at least 10kg
  2. I will get an increment that will move me to a higher income tax bracket
  3. I will discover a fountain of youth that makes me look look younger each day (anyway, I stop counting my age when I turned 29)

Anyway, get real Nana....


No comments: