Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm Hooked!




I was on leave yesterday to settle some personal matters. Since I managed to settle them quite early, took the chance to visit an old friend and had lunch with her at City Square.

Before I left, we dropped by at a store that sells VCD and DVD and she introduced me to Grey's Anotomy. I was skeptical as I never had the chance to follow the series. But then she assured me that I am going to love it. According to her, if you like Desperate Housewives, you will definitely love Grey's Anotomy. So, I took her words and bought seasons 1 & 2.

True enough... the series are just awesome. I'm hooked and my eyes were glued on the TV all night long. Told my daughter that if she wants to watch her cartoons, she can watch it at the living room. Tonite it's mama's turn to use the DVD player.

By the way, it was just not me alone. My husband, who like me, was skeptical initially, was also hooked. We kept watching until almost 2am. It was with reluctance that I had to switch of the TV and DVD player last night.. or rather, this morning.

Now I can't wait to go home and continue where we left off ....

No comments: