Thursday, August 2, 2007

C'est La Vie

I always remind my daughter to be thankful of what she has. But then I guess I forgot to remind myself to do so.

I realize that I often wonder why certain things in life do not go as planned. I often ask why I don't get what I wish for, why my dreams are not fulfilled, why things go they way they are?

I guess that is just facts of life. You get some, you lose some. C'est La Vie. I just have to accept that.

I shouldn't be wondering so much. What good will it do? It will make me more miserable.

I should be thankful to God. Thankful that regardless of what happened to me, I am still alive, in good health, have enough to get me by and I have people who still care about me.

If I look around, there are a lot more people who are less fortunate than me. There are people who has to go through sufferings just to stay alive. There are people who barely have enough to eat. And there are people who never knew the meaning of comfort, etc. etc.

I hope it is not too late for me to do that.

No comments: