Monday, September 24, 2007

There Goes.....

Oh my... I have ruined my diet over the weekend.

Sometimes I think it's better to just let my maid doing all the cooking because somehow the taste is not the same as when I cook myself. Even though I very seldom cook, but when I do, it's finger licking good... according to hubby (who else...hehehehe). And unlike some people who do not like to eat what they cook, it is not the same in my case. It makes me eat more because I get the exact taste that I want. :)

Anyway.. the culprits are:

Saturday: rendang campur (daging, hati and paru), nasi himpit and kuah kacang. I'm not trying to boast, but they are really yummy. It's really worth waking up early to go to the wet market to get all the ingredients.

Sunday: Ayam Masak lemak cili api, sambal tempoyak, pucuk paku goreng, telur bungkus and ikan masin. Even though they are simple food, but trust me.. can't stop once I started eating.


Hmmm.... I guess I will just have capati for tonite's berbuka.

2 comments:

Pak Zawi said...

The mere mention of the names of the food made me drool. Maybe its because of the time of the day during a fasting day when you feel anything even rock and steel feel good to eat. Another reason is our minds ability to conjecture the best and most delicious is available. That is my main weakness when going to bazaar Ramadhan. Everything look tasty and any amount can easily be consumed. Upon breaking fast so much cant be eaten and had to be stored in the fridge, only to be rubbished a few days later.
If your hubby think your cooking is good then it must be good. It is either that your are really good or your maids cooking is just too bad. Take that as a joke ok?
Selamat berbuka.

NaNa said...

Dear Zawi,

I know what you meant. When we are hungry, anything and everything edible look good. That is the reason why I don't browse aroundd when I go to bazaar Ramadhan. Just go there to get exactly what I want.. usually murtabak and tepung pelita :)

Selamat Berbuka to you too.