Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Weird But True

I was talking to a colleague about something this morning when he asked me if I wish I could communicate with my father recently. He said I have something that I need to tell my father and according to him my father seems quite sad.

Maybe it was a wild guess, but it hit the bull's eye!

I looked at him with, surprised, as that was exactly how I felt a few days ago. I was feeling a bit down last week and in my mind I wish my father was around.... I mean, I wish my late father was around. How I wish sometimes that I am able to chat with him and tell him about the ups and downs of my life.

My colleague further said that my late father wishes that we take care of our mum as he loves her very very much.

He asked me if my mum has a sarung (kain pelikat) that she always have with her when she goes to sleep. Again, I was surprised as that is excatly what my mum does. She has this sarung that belongs to my father and use it as her blanket. She has been doing that ever since my father passed away more than six years ago.

My colleague's eyes watered when he heard that.

I told him ever since my father passed away, my mum never spend Ramadhan in Malaysia as it makes her sad. My father passed away during the month of Ramadhan, 3 days before Hari Raya, on his 60th birthday. She would go for Umrah as she feels she is closer to my father there.

I told my collegue that my parents have a special kind of love. He agreed with me. According to him (from what he can feel/sense), my parents are not the type who showed their love openly. As long as both of them knew.... that's enough for them. There need not be words of endearments, etc. They need not hold hands all the time. Their hearts just communicate with each other abput their feelings. Their eyes communicate their love.

I just smiled at him as I couldn't agree more.

In a way, I wish I have the kind of love that my parents have.



Note:
This colleague of mine has a special talent. He can sense the supernatural powers around him. Sometimes people go to him for advise or berubat.


Before he left he asked me to tell my mum that my father loves her very very much.

No comments: