Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ramadhan Tag

I was tagged by guile. It was a bit difficult to choose the best 5 as I lurve food.... hehehe. Anyway, this one is for you dear.


NAME 5 FAVOURITE FOOD THAT YOU FEEL LIKE HAVING NOW


  1. Laksam (especially if cooked by my Umi)
  2. Dim sum
  3. Bread and butter pudding (nothing beats the one served at Alexis)
  4. Fajita
  5. Chili Crab (from Fatty Crab kat Taman Megah)










NAME 5 FOOD YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE FOR BREAKFAST IF YOU COULD


  1. Uncle Lim's roti bakar and half-boiled egg
  2. Nasi dagang
  3. Fried tanghoon kurang pedas
  4. Roti Jala
  5. Capati












NAME 5 FOOD YOU WOULD MOST LIKELY BUY FOR BERBUKA TODAY


  1. Popiah basah (with the crispy thingy inside)
  2. Tepung pelita
  3. Ikan terubuk bakar
  4. Udang masak lemak
  5. Nasi kerabu










NAME 5 FAVORITE BEVERAGES YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE FOR BERBUKA OR SUPPER TODAY


  1. Honey dew bubble tea
  2. Fruit juice (anything.. as long as fresh juice)
  3. Barley panas
  4. Teh tarik
  5. Hot chocolate with marshmallow












Finally.. I'm done. Now I would like to pass the baton to:


  1. Axa ~ Malam pun tak pe as long as you do it
    Zawi ~ Can't wait to see your choice of food.. :)
  2. Anne ~ Hope you don't forget your ID and pasword this time..hehehehe.
  3. Mcbudu ~ hope you don't mind doing this.
  4. Ku_am ~ I know you are very busy but I still insist that you do it for me. You have not blogged for quite a while.

Have fun guys.. :)

12 comments:

- guile - said...

thank you dear friend. *hugs*.

p/s: gambo tu kasi besar besar.. biar dugaan kat semua orang. best!! mencabar keimanan beb!

NaNa said...

guile,

I don't want to add dosa kering to whatever that I have now...hehehe.

Pak Zawi said...

Nana,
I will do it but only after my next post so as not to break the continuity or flow of my articles.

Unknown said...

mak aii... banyaknyer gambar... ok..will try to do the same. Makan apa ek...

NaNa said...

Pak Zawi,

No problem. Take your time.

NaNa said...

As,

Gambar tu mcm guile said, utk bagi dugaan kat semua orang. Sure tak boleh concentrate kat benda lain lepas ni sebab dok pikir nak makan apa.. :)

McBudu said...

fajita? kinda japanese food?

NaNa said...

mb,

Fajita is a Tex-Mex kinda food actually. It's grilled meat eaten with totillas, vegetables and dressings.

To me, it's really sedaplah...

McBudu said...

where can i have it, worth trying.. :-)

NaNa said...

mb,

Any restaurant that serve Tex-Mex food actually. I biasa pegi ke TGIF but I prefer the one kat Hard Rock cafe... (seldom get the chance to go though sebab malas to go through the traffic kat KL).

Pak Zawi said...

nana,
Its done.

NaNa said...

Pak Zawi,
TQ, TQ