Thursday, June 21, 2007

Howdy Gold Coast!!

Finally, the time has almost arrived. By this time tomorrow, I'll be on my way to Singapore and then to Brisbane. Our bags are packed and we are ready to go...almost!!!

Ellix has been counting days since a month ago. Every day she will ask me how many more days for her Australia trip. She even told us what she plans to do there. She keeps asking us to make sure that she gets to go to the beach every other day. Even when we told her that it's winter in Autralia and it's going to be cold, she said that's ok. She will be fine. Well.... ellix just love beaches. She can spend hours and hours playing with the sand.

It feels good to know that I will be away from work for a week. Free from the 'office politics' and free from all the problems that keep cropping up lately.

Can't wait to step my feet in Gold Coast!

No comments: