Monday, June 4, 2007

Princess of the Day

What a tiring weekend.

We went back to Kelantan last Friday for my sister's wedding. As of 1st June 2007, my sister has officially married and becomes Mrs Azaddin Zainal.

The wedding was such a lovely affair. The hantaran, which was done by my sis and her friend were so elegant. The pelamin, which were set at two places, were awesome. And my sis, never looked as beautiful as she did that day. Apa tak nya, she's the princess of the day.

Sis, my prayers are always with you. I pray that your life will be full of loving moments and I pray that your love for each other stays true until the end of time. Here is a song for you. I hope your husband will always feel this way towards you:


Can't Help Falling in Love

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I cant help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I cant help falling in love with you

Like a river flows
surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I cant help falling in love with you


Note: It is sort of our family song. We want to share it with you on your special day.



My sis and the bridesmaids.


My darling princess, Ellix

No comments: