Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Reminiscing the Past

Yesterday... what a day!

I guess watching Winter's Sonata had stirred something that I thought had been put to sleep long long time ago. It made me look back and reminiscing the past. It somehow saddened me and brought tears to my eyes. Yes, I cried. I cried for the girl I was 20 years ago. So naive, so trusting, and so easily broken.

A lot had happened to that girl since then. Most of the times she endured everything alone. Her life experiences taught her very tough lessons. From somebody so naive, so trusting, she turned into somebody who has little trust in people especially men.

What she went through somehow had changed her to who she is now. She has accepted the facts that people do not always get what they wish for or planned for.


I Cry For The Times That You Were Almost Mine
I Cry For The Memories I've Left Behind
I Cry For The Pain, The Lost, The Old, The New
I Now Cry For The Times I Thought I Had You

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know, we all hurt for the past. Great childhood memories, a lost loved one and mostly for who we once were. Very few people live their dreams, and those that do mostly don't appreciate it.
But remember this, all the good memories and thoughts of true love, can never be taken away from you by anyone..
Keep smiling :)